Advice for Same Sex Couple and LGBT Families
Family Law considerations for those within the LGBT community require a firm of Solicitors who understand the unique complexities that can arise.
At Family Law Group, we understand that you need a Solicitor who is sensitive to your needs, and empathetic. Whether you are facing a relationship breakdown or need assistance in relation to children, we are able to offer face to face, or online appointments where we can provide specific and tailored advice.
Case law involving Same-Sex Parent families remains relatively new within the legal arena, and Family Law Group prides itself on remaining at the forefront of this area of legal knowledge and expertise.
We will provide you with expert legal advice to help you not only choose the right process but also achieve the best outcome for you and your family.
We can assist you with:
- Civil Partnership/marriage dissolution
- Financial settlements
- Advice relating to surrogacy, and related agreements/application for parental orders
- Advice relating to donor fathers
- Parental Agreements relating to parental responsibility
- Parental Responsibility Order applications
- Prenuptial Agreements (for same sex marriage)
- Pre-registration agreements (for civil partnerships)
- Living Together Agreements
- Adoption legal advice and representation
- Change of Name Statutory Declarations
Why Choose Family Law Group?
We are proud of the reputation that we have established in the region and here are some reasons why you should choose us as your Solicitors: -
- Our Solicitors are qualified and experienced in their specialist areas of law.
- We have offices throughout the region to make it easier for you to visit us.
- We have fixed fees across our range of services so you know what you are paying for in advance.
- We aim to provide a high level of service at all times with 9 out of 10 clients stating that they were ‘very satisfied’.
- We are available to provide advice when you need it most with our 24-hour emergency number.
- We understand that you may have time constraints, so we can provide mediation or advice meetings via Skype.
- We offer free advice surgeries for you to access our legal advice with no appointment necessary.
- We can assist you in applying for legal aid where available.