Book an Appointment
Whatever your issue may be, we are here to help and thanks to our on-line booking system, booking an appointment could not be easier. All appointments are on a first come, first served basis.
Our remote service is available to any client needing information and/or advice about their family situation.
We offer two types of service:
1. Free initial telephone consultation
- 15 minute consultation
- Information about Legal Aid
- The Court process
- The legal principles applicable to your case
- What you will need to do next
2. 20/20 telephone advice surgery
- Our 20/20 service is so defined as we offer 20 minutes advice for £20 plus VAT.
- 20-minute consultation
- Advice on your available options
- Advice on the law applicable to your case and your legal rights
- The likely cost of each option
- Whether your case is suitable for mediation or whether you need to take Court action
- Advice about whether you are eligible for Legal Aid and/or your likely costs
If you decide that our 20/20 service is more appropriate, you will need to make payment at the time of booking your appointment. If, for any reason, we discover that a conflict of interest arises, we will immediately refund in full your fee irrespective of whether the appointment actually takes place.
If you are unable to use our online booking service then please telephone our appointment line between the hours of 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday on 0333 533 4555. (Calls to this number are included in the free minutes on your mobile package, otherwise they are at a local rate call)
Finally, if your case demands urgent advice, e.g.,you or your child are at immediate risk of harm, you should contact our office closest to where you live.