Public Law Children Solicitor - Cambridge
Innovative, determined, and dynamic – have you got what it takes to be a successful family lawyer? Determination and values - Do you have a passion for social justice? Commitment and drive - Do you want to develop your legal career with a leading law firm which supports growth and progression?
Family Law Group is a leading firm of family law Solicitors specialising in all areas of family law including divorce & separation, child arrangements, care proceedings, matrimonial finance & property, cohabitation disputes, mediation, collaborative law, forced marriage and domestic abuse injunctions.
The firm is looking for a Children Lawyer to join their growing team at our Cambridge office. The successful candidate will ideally be newly qualified up to 3 years PQE with proven experience in private and public law children matters. The successful candidate will be experienced in court representation including interim contested hearings. You must be able to manage your own caseload while working collaboratively and constructively with support staff. You will be passionate about client care while also being ambitious to grow the firm and develop your career through networking and links with local sources of referral work.
In return you will be joining an exceptional team and a firm that has clear values and principles in place to enable its lawyers to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients.
We offer all our lawyers the opportunity to develop and progress within the firm and provide these opportunities through training, support and bespoke legal events. You will be joining a team that is headed up by some of the leading lawyers in this specialist area of law.
- NQ to 3 years family law PQE
- Law degree
- Experience in Private and Public Law proceedings
- Excellent and evidenced client care skills
- Self-sufficient and able to build own caseload
- Creative thinker and not afraid of a challenge
What we Offer
- Benefits package including contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and great company events
- Employee loyalty schemes
- Fully paid legal memberships and subscriptions
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Membership of the firm’s Employee Ownership Trust
To apply for this role, please follow the link below;