Office Junior - Northampton
Family Law Group is an established legal practice specialising in all areas of family law including divorce & separation, child arrangements, care proceedings, matrimonial finance & property, mediation, collaborative law, forced marriage and domestic abuse injunctions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Junior to join our dynamic national firm in our Northampton office, Lion House, 10 Wellington Street, Northampton, NN1 3AS.
This role is a full-time permanent position and would suit someone who is reliable, hardworking and enjoys a varied role.
An effective office junior has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations covering general admin, reception cover and other adhoc tasks for the business. You will be answering the phones and covering reception so excellent communication and customer care skills are a must.
- Telephone liaison and client admin case management
- Diary management
- Booking appointments
- Reception cover
- Supply orders
- General admin duties including but not limited to scanning on important documents.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Great company events
- Employee loyalty schemes
- Membership of the firm’s Employee Ownership Trust
To apply for this role, please copy and paste the following link into your Internet browser: