IT System Administrator - Nottingham
Family Law Group is an established legal practice specialising in all areas of Family Law including Divorce and Separation, Child Arrangements and Social Services, Care Proceedings, Matrimonial Finance and Property, Mediation, Collaborative Law, Forced Marriage and Domestic Abuse and Injections.
We have an opportunity for an IT System Administrators to join our dynamic national firm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Complete IT Tasks varying from 1st line to 2nd line support
- To install and configure computer hardware, networks, operating systems, and applications
- To monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- To troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- To provide telephone, e-mail, and remote support to all IT users
- To provide support for Case Management system, Assisting 3rd party with maintenance of databases
- To use remote support tools to manage remote systems and desktops.
- To maintain the IT Service Desk system, logging all incidents and requests, and their resolutions.
- To set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Identify and correct or advise on operational issues with end users’ computer systems and provide basic software training and advice to end-users.
- To maintain the inventory of hardware.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in line with current security procedures.
- Work Alongside 3rd party support to maintain business infrastructure
- To carry out any other reasonable request within the capability of the job holder.
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Printer Management.
- Microsoft 365 – Basic Azure AD, Exchange Administration, SharePoint Administration, Endpoint Management
- Aruba OS/CX administration
- Firewall Administration
- MDM/Apple Business Manager Experience
- Unifi OS Administration
- Azure Administration
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits package including contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension and great company events
- Employee Loyalty Schemes
- Ongoing training and professional development
We are very keen to hear from suitable candidates as soon as possible. Applications or CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org