Children Solicitor - Nottingham/Derby
Innovative, determined, and dynamic – have you got what it takes to be a successful family lawyer.
Determination - Do you have a passion for social justice?
Commitment and Drive - Do you want start your legal career with a leading law firm which supports growth and progression?
Family Law Group is a leading firm of family law Solicitors specialising in all areas of family law including divorce & separation, child arrangements, care proceedings, matrimonial finance & property, mediation, collaborative law, forced marriage and domestic abuse injunctions.
The firm is looking for a Children Lawyer to join their growing team at our Derby and Nottingham offices.
The successful candidate will ideally be newly qualified up to 2 years PQE and proven experience in private and public law children matters. You will also be experienced in court representation and interim contested hearings. You must be able to manage your own caseload with minimum supervision and be prepared to develop further through networking and links with local sources of referral work.
In return you will be joining an exceptional team and a firm that has clear values and principles in place to enable its lawyers to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients. We offer all our lawyers the opportunity to develop and progress within the firm and provide these opportunities through training, support and bespoke legal events. You will be joining a team that is headed up by some of the leading lawyers in this specialist area of law.
- NQ to 2 years family law PQE
- Law degree
- Experience in Private and Public Law Proceedings
- Excellent and evidenced client care skills
- Self-sufficient and able to build own caseload
- Creative thinker and not afraid of a challenge
What we Offer
- Benefits package including contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension and great company events
- Employee loyalty schemes
- Fully paid legal memberships and subscriptions
- Ongoing training and professional development
We are very keen to hear from suitable candidates as soon as possible. Applications can be sent to: the HR Manager, Marie Stafford, by email to: Marie.Stafford@familylawgroup.co.uk